THE MIRACLE MAX
It is often hard to retrofit a lift large enough for a wheelchair in an existing home. The Miracle Max RESiLIFT® is our solution.
The Miracle Max has an option of a dual entry to allow you to enter from one end and exit in a forward direction at the other end. If in a wheelchair, you would just roll through.
Installing a Miracle Max gives you confidence for every eventuality.
WATCH A MIRACLE MAX VIDEO TESTIMONIAL
Jeremiah from Coomera, Queensland shares his experience about the Miracle Max RESiLIFT®. "It's been really great! I couldn't access the whole house before the lift. Now I can be completely independent" says Jeremiah.
It's people like Jeremiah that this lift was built for. Take a moment to watch him share his RESiLIFT® story.
MIRACLE MAX INSTALLATION OPTIONS
The RESiLIFT® can almost fit anywhere in your home. Depending on your floorplan and space available, it can be installed in these four ways:
- In a hallway (See Jeremiah's video below)
- Freestanding straight against a wall
- In a stairwell with a 'Juliet Balcony'
- In a built-in booth
See the gallery below to see a variety of installation.
Safe & Easy to Use
Manufactured in Australia
Add Value to Your Home
MIRACLE MAX FOOTPRINT
- The depth required is 1,350mm and width 1,040mm
- Standard domestic powerpoint (240 volt single phase 10 amp)
- Pit depth of 120mm or a ramp will be required on the lower level for wheelchair access
- The Miracle Max has two options: single or double entry
Contact us for more detailed specifications.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“It’s been great for me to access the whole house. Now I can be completely independent!”
Having been a paraplegic for all my life, I really like the fact that the lift has no doors and access is so simple. It is the lift we always wanted. B Cowen, Hobart
The lift is a great success! It has been put to great use.