THE MIRACLE MAX WHEELCHAIR LIFT
It is often hard to retrofit a lift large enough for a wheelchair in an existing home. The Miracle Max lift by RESiLIFT® is our solution.
The Miracle Max lift has an option of a dual entry to allow you to enter from one end and exit in a forward direction at the other end. If in a wheelchair, you would just roll through, making it the ultimate wheelchair lift.
Installing a Miracle Max gives you confidence for every eventuality.
WATCH A MIRACLE MAX WHEELCHAIR LIFT VIDEO TESTIMONIAL
Jeremiah from Coomera, Queensland shares his experience about the Miracle Max RESiLIFT®. "It's been really great! I couldn't access the whole house before the lift. Now I can be completely independent" says Jeremiah.
It's people like Jeremiah that this lift was built for. Take a moment to watch him share his RESiLIFT® wheelchair lift story.
MIRACLE MAX LIFT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
The RESiLIFT® can almost fit anywhere in your home. Depending on your floorplan and space available, The Miracle Max Wheelchair Lift can be installed in these four ways:
- In a hallway (See Jeremiah's video)
- Freestanding straight against a wall
- In a stairwell with a 'Juliet Balcony'
- In a built-in lift booth
See the gallery below to see a variety of lift installations.
Safe & Easy to Use
Manufactured in Australia
Add Value to Your Home
MIRACLE MAX FOOTPRINT
- The depth required is 1,350mm and width 1,040mm
- Standard domestic powerpoint (240 volt single phase 10 amp)
- Pit depth of 120mm or a ramp will be required on the lower level for wheelchair access
- The Miracle Max has two options: single or double entry, making it the the most versatile wheelchair lift available.
Contact us for more detailed specifications.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“It’s been great for me to access the whole house. Now I can be completely independent!”
The lift is a great success! It has been put to great use.